Virgin Credit Card Login And Full Information
Virgin Money Credit Card app is the best app to control expenses of your credit card. It helps us to view your latest and oldest transactions immediately as you login in your account and it also helps us to keep a check on your balance. It also set up and manage your Direct debit card payment by transferring money into your bank account.
How to Sign In for Virgin Credit Card?
It’s quite easy to sign in for Virgin credit card just follow some simple and easy steps which are as follows-
STEP 1 – Open your browser and go through the link given below
And once you go through the link you will get to see the portal like this
STEP 2 – Once you got the portal at the top of portal you will get to see an icon of “Sign In” just click on that and wait for the page to redirect you on next page.
STEP 3 – Once you click on sign up you will get to see many options like sign up for credit card, prepaid cards, savings, business banking, investments and many more as seen below.
STEP 4 – Now we are discussing on Virgin credit card so here is the sign-up process for it so click on credit card
OR click on the link https://creditcards.virginmoney.com/VM_Consumer/Login.do
And you will get to see a portal like this
STEP 5 – Enter your customer ID which you have used while registering yourself for online access account and click on “Sign in”
STEP 6 – And you will reach to your online account.
Forgotten your Customer ID?
In any case, you have forgotten your Customer ID no need to worry just follow some simple and easy steps to recover it back
STEP 1 – Open your browser and go to this link https://creditcards.virginmoney.com/VM_Consumer/PasswordStep1.do
And you will get to see a portal like this
STEP 2 – Then you will get to see a link on above of page asking you if you have forgotten your username click on it and wait for some seconds you will get to see a page like this.
STEP 3 – Wait for a couple of minutes then you will be asked to fill the details like-
- 16 digit number;
- Email address;
- Date of birth.
- Your mobile number.
STEP 4 – After that, you will be asked for some randomly generated characters from your password and passcode which you have feed in while online registration.
STEP 5 – Just remember that you need to fill in all details carefully and only enter one character per field.
ü Just remember that your password must be at least of 8 characters and must contain at least 3 types that are lower case letters, upper case letters, numbers or special characters.
- And your passcode must be of6 digit number.
Forgotten your Password or Passcode?
Now what if you forget your password or passcode don’t worry just follow some simple and easy steps
STEP 1 – Open your browser and open the link https://creditcards.virginmoney.com/VM_Consumer/Login.do
And you will get a portal like this
STEP 2 – Click on forgot the password or passcode.
STEP 3 – As you click on that link you will be redirected towards a new page which looks like this
Enter your essentials which are-
- 16 digit number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Date of birth
- Your mobile phone number
STEP 4 – Click on “continue”.
How to View your Pin?
There are some simple and easy steps which you need to follow to view your pin which is as follows:
STEP 1 – Sign in to your online account service and select ‘services’ and click on view your PIN.
STEP 2 – After that, they will send you a 6-digit code on your registered mobile number which you entered while making your account.
- Remember that the code will expire in five minutes after it is sent.
STEP 3 – Enter the code you received and click on submit.
STEP 4 – After clicking on the submit button follow the instructions on the ‘View PIN’ screen.
How to Register for Online Service
If you are a new customer and want to register yourself for Virgin card services then just follow a few easy steps to make yourself registered to the service:
STEP 1 – Open your browser and click on the link https://creditcards.virginmoney.com/VM_Consumer/Login.do
As you open this link a portal will open like this
STEP 2 – On the right-hand side you will see a link which will guide to towards registration click on that.
STEP 3 – While registration process the portal will ask some of your details such as first name, last name, date of birth, and your Virgin Money Credit Card number and your registration code.
And in case if you have lost it, you can request for a new one by selecting ‘I do not have my Registration Code’.
STEP 4 – After all that they will ask for your mobile number for security purposes so that you can make full use of Online Service.
STEP 5 – Now you can now sign in your account and avail all the online services like
- View your account online.
- Pay your credit card statements.
- Make balance transfers.
- Transfer money to your bank account.
How to make a card payment
There are several ways to make your payment here are some
Payment using your debit card
1. Sign in to your account for Online Service and select ‘Payments’.
2. Select option ‘Pay by Debit Card’.
3. To make a debit card payment, select on option ‘add a new debit card’
4. Now add your debit card to your account by giving your card name and your 16-digit Bank account number and click on ‘Submit’.
5. After that confirm the amount that how much you want to pay.
6. Lastly check all the information is correct or not and then click on ‘Submit’.
7. After all that tell much you want to pay and select on ‘Make Payment’ and follow all the instructions until the payment is confirmed.
8. Once you have your payment via your debit card you can opt-out for SMS alert.
How to set up a Direct Debit
Follow some simple and easy steps to set up your regular monthly Direct Debit:
- Sign in to your Online Service account and select ‘Payments’.
- Then click on ‘Manage Direct Debit’.
- If you are a new customer and have not set up any Direct Debits on your account you need to click on ‘Start’.
- Fill in the bank account details number and select the amount which you want to pay in each month.
- Click on the box that you have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions finally click on ‘Submit’.
How to make a money transfer
Making a money transfer is easy to do you have to just follow some simple instructions.
1 – Sign in to your Online Account Service.
2 – As you select you will get to see the available offers which will be displayed on the right-hand side of your PC screen right there choose the money transfer offer link.
3 – Now if there are any offers shown on your account summary page select it, if not choose ‘Services’ from the main menu and then click on ‘Transfer money to your bank account’.
4 – Read all the information correctly and then choose your appropriate money transfer option.
5 – After all that at last recheck the details you have entered is correct and then click on ‘Continue’.
6 – If all the information you have feed incorrectly then read and agree to the brief information given below before submitting and click ‘Submit’.
7 – For security purpose, they will instantly send you an access code to the mobile phone that you have used while registering yourself. Check the text message you received, and enter the code you received within five minutes.
8 – That’s it after that they will send you an email to let you know that your money transfer request is being processed or not.
How to view your statements
In any case, you want to view your statements just follow some simple easy and steps:
- Sign in to Online Account Service and follow the instructions given in the below steps.
- On the welcome screen you will see an option ‘Statements’ click on that
- Select the PDF you want to viewing or download.
- Click on that and you are done view it.
How to change your password online
In any case, you have forgotten your password you can easily reset it online by just following some simple steps:
1 – Select the ‘Sign-in’ option on My virgin credit card portal
2 – On the Sign-in screen select the ‘I have forgotten my password or passcode’ and wait to let them redirect you on a new page.
3 – For security purpose, they will send you a 6-digit code to the registered phone number which you have registered in your account.
4 – The access code which they have sent you will expire in five minutes after it’s sent.
5 – Enter the code and select ‘Submit’.
Want to change your password to something else?
1 – Sign in to your Online Account to avail its services.
2 – Select ‘Services‘ from the option bar.
3 – Choose ‘Update password’ from the ‘Manage your security settings’ section.
4 – The site will ask you to confirm your current password and then create and confirm your new password.
How to contact Virgin Credit Card
STEP 1 – The best way to contact them is via telephone by calling on 0800 011 3210. You can be in touch with them via many ways
Benefits Of Virgin Credit Card
- It has no monthly or annual service fees
- It charges zero swiping cost
- Face-to-face delivery
- It gives up to 55 days of interest
- Lost Card Insurance is also offered by them
Getting a Virgin Money Credit Card is not so easy to apply for it you need to qualify the basic rules:
- Age must be 18 years and older
- Earn a monthly personal income of 5000 or more a month
- Be a South African resident with a bar-coded ID book or ID card
- Have a South African bank savings or cheque account
- Debit balance is 20.50%
- Average debit balance of 10000 or more is 16.00%
- Average debit balance less than 10000 is 19.00%
- The Secondary cards are free of cost
- Initiation fee is 170.00
- ATM enquiries and mini statements are of 8.00
- Withdrawals from local ATM is 25.00
- ATM cash deposit cost 37.00
- Cash deposits at any Absa branch are 45.00 + R1.65/R100.00
- Cheque deposits at any Absa branch are of 65.00
- Cash withdrawals at any Absa branch are of 66.00
- Lost card administration or card replacement fee is of 167.00
- Notification reminder is of 0.60
- Currency conversion fee charge 2.75%
- Cashback charges 4.50
- ATM transfer 8.00
- Bank cheque fee cost of 2%
- Domestic transactions cost 50.00
- International transactions are of 128.00
- Duplicate statement fees are 5.00 per request and 1.00 per page
- If you want same-day card delivery then you have to pay 490.00
Activating your Virgin Credit card
You can activate your new Virgin Credit Card by two methods:
- By app
- By chrome
Activation via app
1 – Firstly download the app from the App Store for iOS users or from Google Play for Android users.
2 – Search ‘Virgin Money Credit Card’ and set the app which will take just a few seconds.
3 – Enter your account details which require to set up security which uses your Touch ID, Face ID or Android Fingerprint Log-In.
4 – Activate the App by entering the activation code which they have sent you and you have activated your card.
5 – Once you’ve set up with all you will be asked that do you want to activate your card? Just tap on ‘Activate card’ and you are ready to shop.
Not using the App? Activate your card by browser
In any case, you don’t have the app don’t worry you can activate your card via online browser too.
STEP 1 – While registering yourself for Online Services if you have already set up with Online Service then you can activate your card the next time you sign in your account.
STEP 2 – For that you just need:
- Your new Virgin Money Credit Card
- Your registration code which they have mailed you
Deactivate Your Virgin Card
You can call on 0800 011 3210 their customer executives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please make sure you have repaid all the balance and interest within 30 days of the date,so that they can cancel your card.